9 Aug 2013

Bristol In:Motion 2013 line-ups released


Holy crap, the Bristol In:Motion 2013 line-ups are out and I may as well say goodbye to my degree now. Over the past few years I've learnt that Motion will never let me down with its expertly curated line-ups and unique, vibrant, cavernous venue which doubles as a skate park by day. This year they've managed to out do themselves with their autumn season that will see nights going from 27th September to their epic New Year's party and will guarantee my presence most weekends.

The events that particularly caught my eye include Subsoul, Trouble Vision Presents, Just Jack Halloween Freak Boutique, Future Boogie and Annie Mac Presents. Mostly I'd be revisiting old faves like Redlight, Scuba, Soul Clap, Eats Everything, Jackmaster, Maxxi Soundsystem and of course the absolute nutcase that is Justin Martin, but there's a whole bunch in there who I haven't seen yet and would probably do illegal things to be able to attend such as Shadow Child, Maribou State, Dusky, Will Saul and Cyril Hahn.

This autumn Motion has undoubtedly turned itself into a bloody treasure trove of electronic music, and with AMP tickets already sold out after only 3 days of being on sale I'd nab some quick if I were you.

Click here for full line-ups and tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment